Thank you, thank you, thank you to Faith from Faith…Literally for nominating me for The One Lovely Blog Award. I am so very touched. She’s a beautiful poet and a talented writer. Check out her blog.
I’m also thankful for everyone who takes the time to read my writing.
Okay, now for the One Lovely Blog Award rules: (Thank you, Faith)
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer and up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and also to help the new blogger to reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow bloggers who choose them. This award recognizes bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog.
1. I like to sing at the top of my lungs when I’m alone in the car.
2. I have an obsession with chocolate.
3. I love my teaching job but long for the day when I can devote more time to writing.
4. I am the second child in a family of four daughters.
5. I have three children, three step-children, 12 nieces and nephews, and three step-grandchildren.
6. My family is my whole world.
7. I hate to cook, but enjoy baking.
1. Redgladiola Her poetry is powerful!
2. Source of Inspiration Pat’s blog is not necessarily new, but it is always uplifting and fresh.
3. A Patient Voice Harlon’s voice always rings true. His posts are honest and inviting.
4. Dark Ecologies His poetry grabs you from each opening line.
5. A Better Man Project This such an interesting blog, complete with a vlog portion.
6. Words on a Blackboard I just started following this blog, but it has an inviting layout and wonderful poems.
7. My Muse Speaks to Me Got to love her style!
8. The Gad About Town Although he’s already been nominated, I have to add him to my list.
9. Pursuit of Happiness I love how he weaves the perfect picture into his posts.
10. Inspiring Max Positive and uplifting
11. RAD dreamz Beautiful poetry
12. Double U Love his style not only in his words, but also in the way he formats his writing
13. Psychsomatically In Love Exceptional photography
14. My Pain, My Life, My Struggles, My Fight Intense and powerful
15. Unmapped Country Within Us I enjoy her mix of poems and essays.
LikeLiked by 1 person
[…] I have not taken the time to thank her. Thank you. The reason she gave, on her blog, was, “Although he’s already been nominated, I have to add him to my list.” I love that. Thank […]
Thanks for nominating me and I love the spirit of camaraderie and support you are fostering!
Thank you for nominating me! I really appreciate it!
You’re welcome. 🙂